Monday, April 6, 2009

TPC New Orleans

John played at Ellendale in a ProAm the other day. He made friends with his Pro, a young man named Justin Ahasic. Awesome person, very cool. They decided to go play a round at TPC in New Orleans the following Sunday. We also planned to go to a Hornets game that evening, so I was invited to tag along for the day. I LOVE the golf course. I think its so much fun just to ride along and enjoy the weather. I have gotten rather good at being a caddy. I have learned to read the course, tell John his distance to edge of green/pin, and even suggest a club. The wind was the tricky thing that day. Throws everything off! Justin brought another pro with us, and they played from the tips. Very impressive. John hung in there and did excellent!

These are some pictures from the golf course. The Zurich Classic will be held there in another week or so, and they have already begun to set up for the tournament.



Did I mention the giant lizards all around the course!!
The Clubhouse

Tents near the Clubhouse

BIG TENT

The boys looking at their balls.. hehe....

John teeing off

Carey

John putting on 18
Justin Ahasic
Justin putting on 18

John



Last hole. Pretty sign.

Putting on 18.


Having fun in the Press Room for the Zurich Classic!
Taking Questions

Yes, you from ESPN... Yes, I accept my new sponsorship from Titlest.


He was so excited and TOO cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment